The L19S and L22S square bezel anti vandal switches are button switches with anti damage function. It offers the unique aesthetic features of a 25 mm square border on a standard round border. The panel openings are 19mm and 22mm diameter and provide IP65 grade dust and moisture protection. It offers a variety of options, such as ring lighting, 1no1nc or 2no2nc circuits, stainless steel housing materials, and many LED color options, including RGB LED options.
The square bezel anti vandal switch also has instantaneous or latch function, and can provide power symbol of laser etching. For convenience, you can also choose to add wires.
The square bezel anti vandal switch is available in either single throw or double throw circuits and comes with an option to order pre wiring for immediate installation. The square bezel anti vandal switch can offer non illuminated or circular lenses. Also, it offers a variety of LED color options, including RGB.
We provides other high quality products like L16T Anti vandal switch, if you are interested in it, click here for more information.
- 19mm or 22mm diameter panel cutout
- RGB LED option
- Dot, ring or symbol illumination available
- IP67 rated,
- SPDT & DPDT
- Soldered wire leads (300mm long) optional
- Electrical Rating: 5A, 250AC
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 Cycles
- Electrical Life: 50,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: 50mΩ Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 MΩ Min.
- Dielectric Strength: 2,000VAC
- Operating/Storage Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Travel: 1.50mm
- Moisture Protection: IP67
- Actuation Force: 4N
- Panel Thickness: 1-11mm
- Mounting Nut Torque: 5-14Nm
* Base voltage on LEDs: 1.8V @ 20mA for Red, Yellow and Orange LED colors / 2.8V @ 20mA for Blue, Green and White LED colors
** 3A is only for functions 1NO1NC(SPDT)
C = Common
NO = Normally open
NC = Normally closed
Terminals (-) and (+) used with Illum. option only
Payment and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.