Oxidation Resistant RO Element suitable for treatment of surface water, underground water and municipal water with TDS is less than 10000ppm.It is especially suitable for municipal and industrial reclaimed water reuse, electroplating waste water treatment and the treatment of water resource with bio-pollution and oxidizing substances.
- Stable Rejection Rate: 99.5%
- Min Rejection Rate: 99.2%
LIMITING OPERATING CONDITION
- Max Operating Pressure: 600 psi（4.14 MPa）
- Max Inflow Rate: 75 gpm（17 m3 /h）
- Max Inflow Temperature: 45 ℃
- Max Inflow SDI15: 5
- PH Range in Continuous Operation: 3~10
- PH Range in Chemical Cleaning: 1~13
- Max pressure drop of a single membrane element: 15 psi（0.1 MPa）
Product Resource: https://www.keya-water.com/product/oxidation-resistant-ro-element/
Payment and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.