Low Pressure RO Element is normally suitable for treatment of brackish water, surface water, underground water and municipal water with TDS is less than 10000ppm.It is mainly used for producing various scales of bottle water, drinking water, industrial used pure water, high purity water, boiler replenishment water, also for waste water reuse, material concentration, purification and refining purposes.
LIMITING OPERATING CONDITION
- Max Operating Pressure: 600 psi（4.14 MPa）
- Max Inflow Rate: 75 gpm（17 m3 /h）
- Max Inflow Temperature: 45 ℃
- Max Inflow SDI15: 5
- PH Range in Continuous Operation: 2~11
- PH Range in Chemical Cleaning: 1~13
- Max pressure drop of a single membrane element: 15 psi（0.1 MPa）
Payment and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.