Fouling Resistant RO Element normally suitable for treatment of complex water source with TDS less than 10000ppm.It is mainly used for purification of surface water, mining waste water, municipal reclaimed water, industrial waste water,RO brackish water.etc.It increased the degree of polymerization of aromatic polyamides and the thickness of separation layer.Meanwhile, a special 34 mil channel design is adopted, which further increased the rejection rate, reduces the pressure drop and enhances the firmness of element during cleaning.
LIMITING OPERATING CONDITION
- Max Operating Pressure: 600 psi（4.14 MPa）
- Max Inflow Rate: 75 gpm（17 m3 /h）
- Max Inflow Temperature: 45 ℃
- Max Inflow SDI15: 5
- PH Range in Continuous Operation: 2~11
- PH Range in Chemical Cleaning: 1~13
- Max pressure drop of a single membrane element: 15 psi（0.1 MPa）
Permeate flow is the average value.The yield deviation of a single membrane element is ±15%
Product Resource: https://www.keya-water.com/product/fouling-resistant-ro-element/
Payment and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.