Extremely Low Pressure RO Element normally suitable for treatment of surface water, underground water and municipal water with TDS is less than1000 ppm, It is especially suitable for the second pass of two-pass RO systen. It is mainly applied in bottle water, drinking water, boiler replenishment water, food processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing industries and other fields.
- Stable Rejection Rate: 98%
- Min Rejection Rate: 97.5%
LIMITING OPERATING CONDITION
- Max Operating Pressure: 600 psi（4.14 MPa）
- Max Inflow Rate: 75 gpm（17 m3 /h）
- Max Inflow Temperature: 45 ℃
- Max Inflow SDI15: 5
- PH Range in Continuous Operation: 3~10
- PH Range in Chemical Cleaning: 2~12
- Max pressure drop of a single membrane element: 15 psi（0.1 MPa）
Product Resource: https://www.keya-water.com/product/extremely-low-pressure-ro-element/
Payment and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.