The new CP Series Capacitive switch technology senses the touch of a finger and creates an electrical charge to activate the switch. An auto-calibration function ensures the sensor adapts to changing external environments. LANGIR’s capacitive switches are specially designed for durability and a low activation force. As sensitive as a touch screen, the capacitive switches are perfect for industrial applications where repetitive activation can cause operator fatigue.
- Bushing diameter 16, 19, 22 or 25mm
- Sealed to IP68 and IP69K
- Impact resistance : IK10
- Activated by the easy touch of a finger, the capacitive switches extremely to use
- Easy-to-locate or on/off indication is possible through independent or output image LED functionality
- Easy to clean because the switch is impervious to dust and dirt, and resistant to harsh chemicals and contaminants
- 50 million cycles and no moving mechanical parts make LANGIR’s CP Switches robust and durable
- Available in momentary or latching and with or without illumination
|Sealing||IP68 and IP69K according to IEC 60529
Triggered by flowing water
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +65°C|
|ESD||complies with EN61000-4-2 (extended) ± 8KV (20 contacts) and ± 15KV (20 air discharges)|
|Electrical and General Specifications|
|Max. current/voltage rating||200mA 24VDC|
|Supply voltage||5 to 24VDC|
|Life expectancy||50 million cycles|
|Power consumption non-illuminated||7mA|
|Power consumption illuminated||25mA|
|LED state for output image option||1 LED : the LED is ON when the output is closed.
2 LEDs : first color is ON when the output is open. Second color is ON when the output is closed.
|Output type||NPN / PNP|
|Case||stainless steel, anodized and plastic|
|Terminal||• Multi-wire leads section 0,22 mm2 length 300 mm
• Cable, length 300 mm, section depending on switch model
• Connector : HE14 6V compatible with AMP/TYCO281839-3
R red +V
Black black GND
W white output
A = same colour as LED
Wire colours may vary.
Always refer to the label on the switch.
Applications / Markets:
Payment and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.